Friday, August 14, 2009

Painting without paintbrushes!

I have had so much fun creating. Now that I am realising art/painting is not all about neat, photo like pictures, I just may be able to do this!!! I LOVE colours and just having an absolute blast coming up with some great combos. My new fav - yummy texture paste and finger painting. Highlights of gold.

Sorry the pic is dreadful but I adhered the canvases to my wall before I photographed them in natural light. Ooops. Colours really are vibrant and yummy - pic doesn't exactly do them justice.

For someone who can honestly say I have never painted since mandatory art at school, I don't think this is too bad for a first attempt. Hmmm, what to do next?



The gorgeous Geraldton winters came back last weekend and we enjoyed a great morning hanging at the park. Heres Hubby and Mr H. Do you think these two just adore each other?
Mr J, just couldn't wait for the lunch I was preparing. Plum tuckered out!
Well, part of life has improved this week - the house is SOLD. Settlement date Oct 26. No more trying to keep the house immaculate for home opens. Yeehaa. I am totally stoked I kept putting this date out there as our "ideal date" and we got it!! So we can pack our gear, send it on the ship to NZ, enjoy a month long roadtrip through the US and return to NZ, find somewhere to live and hopefully all in perfect time to have our gear delivered! There had to be an upside to 6-8weeks of transit time!

Anyway, hope life is going well for you.

Love Mel xo

2 comments:

  1. aww - that l'il man is sooo cute! what a gorgeous photo mel - you'll have to scrap it!

    ReplyDelete