Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some recent Layouts

Well, life in the Duper house has been a little busy. So my new blog has been sadly neglected. But I have been scrapping and promised to photograph and post them soon. But while you wait here is some from the last few weeks.

This one is so cute. My big boy dancing to the beat of the music. Totally random, just stoked to have got it on camera.For those of you that don't know, we are moving back home to NZ at the end of the year. So, given the boys will be more kiwi than Aussies as possession is 9/10ths of the law, thought I'd better let Hubby have his Aussie glory this year. (DH is Australian - and he is coming too!)
Grrr, keep losing images. I WILL get better at this. SO I had better post before I lose anymore. Hope all is well in your world.

Love Mel xox

No comments:

Post a Comment