Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lavendar Farm Lovelies

This cheeky face just cracks me up! Today we went out to the Chapman Valley Lavendar Farm for Mums Group. It was a gorgeous day. Kids played and we had scones and tea. Then we did a bit of photo time. Unfortunately, Mr almost 4 had a rare "I'm not going to be in it" day, but Mr 2 was in his element.

Did I mention the lavendar was beautiful?

Then some recent scrap layouts. This one is enough to melt any Mumma's heart.


And this one as the journalling says I was somewhat surprised Mr almost 4 and his friend had a blast. I had a mental image (not pretty) of me climbing to the top to "rescue" my scared son but nope, no hestitation boldly jumping down!

Anyway, it is yet again way too late to be out of my beckoning bed. Plenty on the to do list to achieve.

Oh and did I tell you my exciting news. my Baby sister has got a job in little old Invercargill (or returning from the UK). A change of plans which now means in a couple of months me and two of my sisters will be living in the same town!!! A first in 14 years. Woohoo. My boys are so lucky.

Anyway, I must go to sleep. Take care.

Love Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment